Don't let a "little"
RUIN your whole day!
We've all done it... switch on the radio, and... C-R-U-N-C-H,
the Gear collapses...
Aaargh! Forgot to make sure the Gear switch was "Down" before
is worth more than several "pounds" (or $$$) of cure!
Prevents accidental Gear retraction when
powering up your radio.
When switching on the Rx, the EDR-126 Gear Saver automatically forces the
Landing Gear to the Down-and-Locked position and stays that way until the
pilot has deliberately commanded "Gear-Down"
for at least 5 seconds,
before allowing the Gear to be retracted. After that, the Gear operates
Never again suffer an accidental gear retraction when powering up
- "No muss- no fuss"
- Just plug in-line with retract servo.
- Installs in less than 2 minutes, even in an existing airplane!
- Super E-Z one-button set-up!
- No fiddly programming
- No confusing menus
- ROCK-STEADY, no-jitter
- Arrive at the field, pull your airplane out from the car, flip
the Rx switch on for a couple seconds and —
sha-zamm — the gear
automatically comes down, no fussing or
wrestling with your Tx, no groping for the retract valve!
- Comes with universal connectors.
- Works with all brands and types of radios - AM / FM / PCM
- even Spread Spectrum!!
EDR-125 Gear Saver